Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Have A Dream....


My dear fellow Americans, It is with great awesomeness that I write this letter. Many years ago the great Martin Luther King wrote a letter quite similar to mine but a lot less awesome. But I write today to tell you ladies and gentlemen that I, the Barnicle, have a dream today. I have a dream that one day from the city that is new york and the wonderful place that is Atlantic City will have bimbos will wear thongs all day long. I have dream today. I have a dream that one day the mistake that is canada will simply....seize to exist. I have a dream today. I have a dream that all the great children of the land that is America, our children that the future and hope of this country will realize how silly and stupid marriage really easy and abolish it for all eternity. I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day the institution that is our congress will realize the tremendous importance of the bro code and make it a part of the constitution. I have a dream today. I have a dream that one day condoms will be made better thereby giving 100% protection. I have a dream today. But my dear fellow Americans it is only a dream. For this dream to become a reality we must rise up in this harsh times that is our economy. And in the words of the great man Barrack Obama...Yes we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment