Thursday, July 30, 2009

How Canadian are you.....

I believe that among the top five worst things that could happen to someone, being canadian tops the list. The other four things would be being in a relationship, getting married, having kids and catching the yips. I have designed a quiz that will determine how canadian you really are. Unfortunately for some of you who may test positive of canadianess, medical science is yet to create a cure for being canadian.

quiz # 1
What is your favorite sport?
A. Ice Hockey
B. American Football
C. Basketball


What is your favorite tree?
A. A maple leaf tree.
B. An orange tree.
C. Am too awesome to have a favorite tree.


Which of the following people would you rather have sex with?
A. Robin
B. Heidi Klum
C. Paris Hilton



If all your answers were A, then am afraid you a bit too much canadian. I advice to move to the states (if you don't live here) and have sex with as many American bimbos you can find. And remember never ever ever ever call them again.



2 comments:

  1. I am one of those people who said, “I’ll never call a psychic or a magician or whatever” to help me with my problems – least of all my love problems, but I reached the point where I knew I needed some guidance, and I’m so glad I found this man called dr.ajeghe. When I nearly lost David in one of ouar stupid,fights (he broke up with me), I thought I had lost everything.i cry all day and think that he will never come back to me again.i read so many testimony about Dr. ajeghe love spell,how he help to bring back ex lover back.I quickly email him.and also get back my husband with his love spell. And when I was at my most desperate,he didn’t take advantage of me. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. I don’t know how you did it, or how this magic works, but all I know is, IT WORKS!! David my husband and I are happily back together, and I’ll always be grateful to dr.ajeghe email him for any kinds of help is very capable and reliable for help ajeghespelltemple@gmail.com or WhatsApp him +2349069171173

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many years of marriage no child,I and my husband been to several hospital pertaining to out inability to have offspring but there was no suitable solution to our predicament.. have taken many drugs and herbs but all to no avail..some doctors termed it to be fibroid but was no solution.i became restless,had no peace of mind.by then my mother-in-law had started becoming trons in my flesh, threatening that she will marry another wife to my husband...that she needed a grand child...I went along seeking for advice from many doctors both online.... before a friend of mine introduced me to one Dr. Ogudu who revealed to me that my husband's sperm was caged by a lady he had sex with before getting married to me. Because she loved him and never wanted another lady to take her place in the man heart..so after everything Dr.ogudu gave me solution to my problem even what my husband will take and applying other to destroy what the other girl did.so if you have any other issues relating to mine you can contact him Oguduspellcast@gmail.com or through his mobile contact and thank me later +13168440076 Whats App number

    ReplyDelete