Monday, July 20, 2009

The Bro Code


A fan of mine recently sent me a letter asking me to explain the bro code. So I have taken time out by busy schedule of awesomeness to explain a few of the rules in the bro code.

1. No sex with your bro's ex. (I know I broke this one but in my defense Robin's Canadian.....so that dosen't really count.

2.
No sex with with your bro's mother. Unless she intiates it and/or wears a leopard birthday suit.

3. No eye contact in a devil's three-way(a tricycle with two dudes)

4. A bro is not required to remember another bro's birthday. Though a phone call every now and then wouldn't kill him

5. Even in a drought, a bro flushes twice.

6. A bro is required to go out with his bro on Saint Patrick's and other official bro holidays including haloween, new year's day and desperation day.( February 13th)

7. A bro never reveals the score a sports event unless that bro has thrice confirmed he wants to hear it.

8. A bro is required at all times to say yes.

9. A bro is required to alert another bro in time of a girl fight.

10. A bro must always post bail for another bro unless it's out of state or crazy expensive.

This are only a few of the rules in the bro. More of them will be posted on my awesome blog in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment