Thursday, August 13, 2009

I swear this just happened...


So it's just about five o' clock in the afternoon and just finished work at Goliath National Bank. By the way I just got promoted to senior manager. So anyway I told you guys how I've been having problems finding a good bro since Ted started hanging out with his new girlfriend. So I decided to go talk to him about it, you know ask him to break up with his girlfriend and all. Remember the bro code, Article 49, bros before hoes. So am at Ted's place waiting for him to come back from work when his girlfriend walks into his apartment. And she says "Oh hi Barney, Ted will be here in a few minutes". I ignore her of course. I mean the last thing I want to do is make friends with the enemy after all she's trying to steal my best friend. So she walks away to her room. So like five minutes later she walks back into the living room in this hot seductive dress and am thinking to myself "how come I never noticed Ted's girlfriend has such a great ass. No wonder he dosen't want to hang out with me". So just when am thinking about going home she comes in with a glass of scotch and says "Hey Barney. I know how HARD you are I mean how hard you've been working" Then she winks at me. And am like "Are you flirting with me?" and then she says "When am flirting with you you'll know". Then I stand up to start walking out of the apartment when she takes her top off and out comes this huge set of beautiful breasts. Before I can say anything she pushes me down on the couch and askes me to take my clothes off. So I panicked and ran out of the apartment like I was being chased by the mexican mafia. That was the first time I ever turned down such a good looking set of tits before. While one part of my brain was saying "BANG HER, BANG HER" Another part was saying "Ted's your bestfriend and this is his girlfriend" I mean I can't blame her for trying to have sex with I mean look how good looking I am plus I wear a suit. I haven't made up my mind whether to tell Ted about it or not right now am still shock. Well I guess that's what you get for being as awesome as I am.

2 comments: