Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Finally....



YES!!!! Ted and his girlfriend have finally broken up. And believe it or not I had absolutely nothing to do with it. Ted told me why they broke up but there's no way in hell and would actually remember what he said. Well I finally have a cool bro to hang out with. And tomorrow night is going to be Legendary! I actually bought a new suit just for this special occasion. Sometimes people ask me why do I need a wing man in picking up chicks. But the truth is the more awesome you are the greater your need for a wing man. The first Wing man in history can be dated back to the time when Barnibus Stinson and his cousin went to a bar in New york to pick up chicks. Some of the famous Wing men in history include George Washington and Benjamin Franklin, as well as Brad Pitt and George Clooney. I have had my share of famous Wing Men including Vinnie Chase, Brody Jenner, and even Nick Lachey. None of them have ever been as good as my best friend Ted Mosby. I suggest to all of you out there, if you are ever lucky enough to find that great wing man....never let him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment