Monday, December 24, 2012


Patent Pending
Barney Stinson
Fortress of Barnitude
Awesomeville, USA 696969
United States Patent and Trademark Office
ATTN: Commissioner for Patents
P.O. Box 1450
Alexandria, VA
22313-1450
Dear Sir or Madam… actually, just Sir. If you’re a madam, just pass this over to a sir. Thanks, lady.
Six years ago I applied for patents on two inventions. You rejected the Chick Magnet citing fears of “catastrophic radioactive fallout.” Fair enough. No hard feelings. I sold the idea to a company in Turkmenistan that is beginning tests on a prototype Chick Magnet. Based on a very quick image search, I hope it’s a strong one. Yikes.
You never responded to my second idea, however, and I’d like to resubmit my patent application. The American Inventors Protection Act of 1999 (Public Law 106-113, 113 Stat. 1501) clearly states that any person who “invents or discovers any new and useful process, machine, manufacture, or composition of matter, or any new and useful improvement thereof, may obtain a patent.” I think you’ll find my invention easily meets those criteria. Ready?
Back Boobs.
That’s right. The visual stimulation of missionary meets the emotional detachment of doggie style. (I’d also like to patent that slogan.)
The idea is simple: Supplement the modern female chest with an equally supple bosom atop her currently flat shoulder blades. This way women can elevate their social status by doubling their cleavage while men gain the ability to gawk at a pair of cans without having to feign eye contact or interest in whatever it is women talk about… Our best guess is “shopping.”
While the invention is tentatively titled “Back Boobs,” I’d also like to file for protection of the following possible names:
“Back Rack”
“Mirror Melons”
“Boob Mullet”
“Double D 360”
“Flesh Backpack”
In addition, I’d like to file for provisional patents on potential collateral inventions such as:
“The Extreme Sports Bra”
“The Double Bikini”
“Back Boob Jobs”
“Fully Topless Bars”
“Reverse Motorboating”
I anxiously await your response. We’re excited to begin “development.”
Sincerely,
Barney Stinson

3 comments:

  1. basically not a bad idea but there are some structural issues, because the back has to be reinforced for this, or else ... well let's not go there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pozdrowienia z życzeniami przyjemnego życia w każdym miejscu i czasie z Królestwa Syneloi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would it be possible if I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete