Sunday, August 29, 2010

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED....

So I was walking out of the bar with Ted and Marshall last week when all of a sudden I spot this super hot blonde chick by side walk. So I called Dibs on her just in case Ted wanted her too. Then all of a sudden Ted yells "SHOTGUN!". And am like "Hey Ted but I called Dibs already". But then Ted starts yapping about how shotgun trumps dibs (which is not true) while Marshall just stands there with a stupid smirk on his face looking at the both of us. So we both decided to let it go and forget about the blonde chick after-all Article 1 of the bro code clearly states; "Bros before Hoes". So then last night am going over to Ted's apartment and guess who I saw in the lobby....Ted talking to the hot blonde chick we had argued about. Turns out she lives in his apartment building and he didn`t even tell me. When he gets back upstairs to his apartment we start arguing about it but then Marshal says "You guys are being immature. Lets have a race in the swimming pool to settle this. If Ted wins he gets the blonde chick...whatever her name is. If Barney wins he gets her but if I win no one gets her". And to that I immediately replied "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!". Now listen to this guys, if there is one important lesson you learn today. Let it be this; Never ever ever ever ever ever ever turn down a Challenge. Simply because awesome people don`t turn down challenges. And although you may not be nearly as awesome as I am (obviously), the fact that you are reading my blog means that have some amount of awesomeness inside you. But anyways back to the story. So we`re heading over to the swimming pool in our swimming trunks when Lily decides to follow us and take a picture of us after the race and then edit it with a picture of Michael Phelps and his teammates. Am not gonna even bother telling you who won because the picture speaks for itself but I will say this though; awesome people rarely lose challenges....and am awesome.




6 comments:

  1. Barney, a challenge has come to mind. It's become painfully clear that you don't know how to "Suit-Up". Truly, it's a shame. As a Canadian, I'm inspired by one of our own heroes, DON CHERRY. Anytime I see him on TV, I just think, "Don Cherry is so definitely awesomer than Barney StinWho?" Are you willing to let the viewers decide?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barney stinson always suit-up. so shouldn't he be wearing a swimming suit when goes to a pool? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://barneyd3zzstinson.blogspot.com/
    some say, this is a fake all i know is im 100% real, come see for yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete